- V-Nova Limited “we”, “us” and “our” administers this Website. V-Nova Ltd, is a company registered in England & Wales with company registration number 11125008 with registered office at 8th Floor, 1 Sheldon Square, Paddington, London W2 6TT.
- “you” and “your” means a user of the website at www.lcevc.org and its subdomains (the “Website”).
- You agree not to:
- use the Website or access to it for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or programme that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website; or
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather or reproduce the Website or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
- You agree to comply at all times with any Contribution Policy or any other policies posted on the Website or otherwise notified to you by us as applying to you in writing.
- You may submit requests to us to include content from you in the Website. It is in our sole discretion whether to include, and for how long to include, any content from you. If we do include such content, you:
- grant a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to us to use such content and include and display such content on the Website, and to visitors to the Website to view, use and download the content; and
- you represent and warrant that:
- you have all rights, title and interest necessary to grant us and visitors to the Website the license in (a) above; and
- the content does not breach any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights.
From time to time, the Website may include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse such third party websites. We do not review such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not responsible for such websites, including the terms on which such websites are made available and the privacy policies of such websites, and we do not control their content or availability;
- we make no representation, warranty or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites; and
- if you access any such websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Subject to Clause 4(3):
- we exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it;
- we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, inability or delay to, use and access the Website; use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Website; and/or a virus or other harmful components that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it;
- we will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential losses or damages, or any loss of data, profits, anticipated savings, revenues, business opportunity, reputation, or goodwill; and
Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property rights in the Website and copyright in all material stored, displayed and accessible on the Website is either owned by us or duly licensed by third parties. All such rights are reserved.